Welcome to Archway North Phoenix Parent Service Organization.
On behalf of the Parent Service Organization Executive Board and Archway North Phoenix Academy, we are delighted to welcome you to the 2020/2021 school year! We have included a video that speaks about who we are and how you can get involved in the PSO. We encourage you to join us in the pursuit of “Truth, Beauty and Goodness” as we cultivate the minds and hearts of our scholars together.
- Business Directory Questionnaire (we welcome every business owner/entrepreneur to fill this out to be included in our school wide business resource) https://bit.ly/ANPBusinessDirectory
- “Get your 10 in” Volunteer Questionnaire https://bit.ly/GetYour10In (be sure to fill this out to be a part of the mom’s club / dad’s club too)
- Volunteer Fingerprinting (takes just 5 minutes online) https://bit.ly/ANPFingerprinting
- Lunch program https://bit.ly/ANPlunch
- Shopping that supports the PSO, and in return our school https://bit.ly/ANPFundraising
If you would like to be matched up with a current ANP family to ask questions or just connect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The date and times of our first Used Uniforms sale will be emailed to you when set, please stay tuned.
Parent Ambassador Program;
The Parent Ambassador Program is for new families, like you! We hope to connect you with a returning family who can answer your questions and help guide your transition to Archway North Phoenix. We typically organize summer outings to encourage new and returning families to connect in-person; however, on the wake of current safety restrictions, are working on other types of activities to connect families until in-person gatherings are possible.If you would like sign up for this program, please email email@example.com.
We are so excited you’ve joined our school community. Questions? Please feel free to reach out, we are happy to connect with you: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, for more important school news and updates visit us on Facebook by clicking HERE.
Your 2020/2021 PSO Executive Board: